The truth about living in Japan

Beyond the picturesque mountainscapes and vibrant red Tori gates lies a world of concrete skyscrapers and fashion victims.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

You are the twitch in my eye!

Let me see, I guess it's been about 3 months since it started. This incessant twitching in my right eye. It won't go away.

I know that tics are caused by fatigue or stress, but I often sleep enough and I don't think I'm stressed. I don't love my job but it's not exactly stressful to work only 29.5 hours a week for a pretty good salary.

I didn't get much sleep last night due to cold medication keeping me awake all night and my eye has been twitching like mad today, so that explains today ... but what about all those previous days and weeks and months?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home